Not getting my 2nd order😣

sadiasohail233

Question

4 answers to this question

Simply staying online can't help. Fiverr is quite competitive nowadays, 1 in 10 new sellers get a chance to go upto next levels according to my observation. Do these things to get orders:

Gig image should be high quality and of bright colors. So it should stand out from others.

Don't praise yourself in description,  write description like if you understand buyers problems and offer them what is your gig about.

Pricing should be low as a starter to get first few orders. Then you can increase with your quality of work.

Always add full details of what you are offering. Don't hesitate in that.

Communication is a key. Your English should be up to the mark. Spelling and grammar should be on point. 

Last point is promote your gig. Spread the word to your friends and family members and try to get orders from them.  If they already get some service outside of fiverr bring them on fiverr.

React if you seem it helped in some way.  Thanks!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, sadiasohail233 said:

Hello, I am not getting my second order also getting a decrease in impressions and clicks. however, I constantly remain online.

For me the same, I changed the text in my Gigg, That helps. Use different words.

• Like 1