Your account is being reviewed

adrita_adrin

Question

My account is under review. It said "We have reviewed your Gigs and have determined that the services you are offering harm the integrity of our marketplace" There was no warning on my account, it was taken under direct review. My gig title was "organic facebook page promotion with fb ads" Now my question , I have already mentioned that I will work through fb ads, so where is the problem here? Can't the title contain Facebook, youtube, instagram? I want to know if I give this gig "be your youtube video seo expert" does it remove by Fiverr and take my account review? Let me know please! 

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

Wait for a Fiverr response. Some gigs are not optimized with the marketplace, and they are deactivated or removed and the removed gig is not recoverable, so create a new one by checking how to create an effective gig that does not affect marketplace policy or terms of service.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ahmad_freelancr said:

Can be a glitch in the system or something. If you haven't done anything against the fiverr guidelines. You should be good to go. Get in contact with fiverr support be open and explain them everything. Thats the best possible solution. Hope it helps!

I did but no reply. Can I create "be your YouTube video SEO expert" gig in a new account? Is this service is legal? Will I get any third party violation for that? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hafiz_gm said:

Wait for a Fiverr response. Some gigs are not optimized with the marketplace, and they are deactivated or removed and the removed gig is not recoverable, so create a new one by checking how to create an effective gig that does not affect marketplace policy or terms of service.

But can I create "be your YouTube video SEO expert" in my new account? Is it illegal? 

• Like 2

Wait for Fiverr's decision. If you have done everything by maintaining Fiverr's rules, then Fiverr will publish your gig. And if they do not allow the gig to be published, then you should change this category and give the gig. Because Fiverr will never support working outside of their rules.

• Like 1

On 1/20/2024 at 7:41 PM, adrita_adrin said:

But can I create "be your YouTube video SEO expert" in my new account? Is it illegal? 

Doesn't seem illegal by the title of it but depends on what you actually do after that. Better contact support on this issue.

Edited by ahmad_freelancr
  • Like 2