Helloooo

francescanoir

Question

Hello everyone, my name is Francesca, and I've recently embarked on my journey with FIVERR. I'm filled with excitement and have launched my initial GIGs just 5 days ago. I'm eager to dive into this new adventure and am curious about the typical timeframe for securing the first sale. Any insights or personal experiences shared would be immensely appreciated. Thank you in advance to those who take a moment to respond!

• Like 4

5 answers to this question

3 hours ago, francescanoir said:

Hello everyone, my name is Francesca, and I've recently embarked on my journey with FIVERR. I'm filled with excitement and have launched my initial GIGs just 5 days ago. I'm eager to dive into this new adventure and am curious about the typical timeframe for securing the first sale. Any insights or personal experiences shared would be immensely appreciated. Thank you in advance to those who take a moment to respond!

Hello there, The first thing you need to understand is how the Fiverr algorithm works. Read about it on their blog, and then you can improve things. 

• Like 3

On 1/19/2024 at 12:36 PM, francescanoir said:

Hi, i wish you all the best on your journey!

Now to your Question.. According to google on average a new seller usually gets his/her first order in 25-45 days but keep in mind that's not a guarantee that you will get your first order in that time frame. This is just a data that google provides. Could be wrong.

It depends on various factors.

Your gig image

Title

Description 

What you are offering 

Your price

Niche selection 

Etc.

Best of luck!

• Like 4