No sales - Help!

yosi9353

Question

2 answers to this question

4 hours ago, yosi9353 said:

Hi guys, new seller here, can seasoned sellers share some advice on how I can get my first gig? Nothing is happening on my profile and really keen to get it going. Any advice would be awesome. 

Hello yosi,
Create all 7 gigs in your niche category, so that your 7 gigs can rank on different keywords which will help you to get your very first order.

And try to learn and understand the process & and flow of the Fiverr platform, Take this free course by the Fiverr team
https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller

image.png

• Like 1

Hello @yosi9353 

Along with the good advice @atulcodex shared with you, allow me to share some helpful advice as well.

Because you’re just getting started, I recommend that you check out our free Fiverr Learn course.

The Forum is full of information and great discussions. As a new member, we recommend that you read through some of the previous posts made, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started. If you would like to ask the community for suggestions on your Gig, please post in the Gig Advice section. 

Here are a few that I recommend for new freelancers:

Good luck! 🍀 

• Like 1