How to create a top gig

shabir__ahmad

Question

6 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, shabir__ahmad said:

If you are new here and you don't know about how to create a gig then you are at right place we can discuss here

No need to discuss this topic I think. We already have a great article published by Fiverr on "Creating a Gig". So just follow all the steps/tips given in the article.

Link: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010451397-Creating-a-Gig

Source: Fiverr Help Center > Gigs > Creating your Gig

Secondly, how are you gonna guide us when you have made 7 sales since December 202?. So I'll encourage you to focus on your gigs first and getting orders too. :classic_huh:

• Like 4

I make many mistakes that is why I am here to help someone. and about me, I joined Fiverr in 2019 December but I didn't know how to create a gig where to create it, and how to create it that's why I came here and help people like me.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, shabir__ahmad said:

I make many mistakes that is why I am here to help someone. and about me, I joined Fiverr in 2019 December but I didn't know how to create a gig where to create it, and how to create it that's why I came here and help people like me.

So read my comment again that there is no need to discuss that when we already have a great topic on it. Just follow everything mentioned in an article that will do the wonders. If you are here to help someone then you should have given some tips on it but you did not. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, shabir__ahmad said:

thanks for your advice i see you joined in 2015 and have a great name in the marketplace place we are new here so let you do your own business and let us do as well ok 

This is why I am suggesting you and also asked you to provide tips so that we can get knowledge about it. But you are not getting it.. Anyhow, Good Luck 

Edit: Oh I forgot to correct your statement. It's 2014.. not 2015. :classic_blink:

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional Content
  • Like 2