Account restricted for taking order from student.

Hi Fiverr comunity member,

I am a level two seller. Recently I took an order, it was fiverr select buyer. when I deliver the order buyer asked to cancel the order. I declined his request to cancel the order and ask for customer support to help. Customer support canceled the order and restricted my account. They said it was student homework. 
I was ignorant of fiverr terms that I can not take students order. If I new why would I take the case to customer support when buyer ask to cancel the order. 

Currently my account is restricted. I want to know is there any hope that they will restore my account?

Thanks 

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, alikhan943 said:

Currently my account is restricted. I want to know is there any hope that they will restore my account?

Well there are rules and you broke them. Unfortunately there are no chances to get your account back, most likely. I mean, customer support already saw this and they took their desired course of action which is to restrict/ban the account... 

• Like 7
  • Up 2

6 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Well there are rules and you broke them. Unfortunately there are no chances to get your account back, most likely. I mean, customer support already saw this and they took their desired course of action which is to restrict/ban the account... 

Thanks for reply. Can you please clarify one more thing. Can I create new account after suspension or is it life time suspension?

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, alikhan943 said:

Thanks for reply. Can you please clarify one more thing. Can I create new account after suspension or is it life time suspension?

What do you think? Why would they ban you and allow you to create a new account? It doesn't make sense. Clearly you can only have one account and if the account is banned, any new accounts created after that will also be removed quickly. So obviously you can't create a new account.

• Like 6
  • Up 1