Bots on Fiverr

tess_paul

Question

2 answers to this question

Hi @tess_paul,

You're not the only one receiving bot-like orders that are immediately canceled. I saw several forum members complain about the same thing.

It looks like it may be a futile attempt by competitors to try to hurt your Fiverr business. However, since these canceled orders don't affect your seller stats, you can just ignore these bot-like orders, even though they can be annoying. It also means you must be doing things right if others consider you a threat to their business.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

24 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Hi @tess_paul,

You're not the only one receiving bot-like orders that are immediately canceled. I saw several forum members complain about the same thing.

It looks like it may be a futile attempt by competitors to try to hurt your Fiverr business. However, since these canceled orders don't affect your seller stats, you can just ignore these bot-like orders, even though they can be annoying. It also means you must be doing things right if others consider you a thread to their business.

Hi @vickieito

Thank you for the reassurance!

I mostly ignore them, but they're increasingly becoming annoying. People can be so idle sometimes. 

• Like 2