Is Postepay Evolution accepted by Fiverr as a payment method?

pasquale_vaia

Question

5 answers to this question

58 minutes ago, pasquale_vaia said:

Hello everyone! I'm a seller from Italy and I'm considering using Postepay Evolution, which has an IBAN code. Can anyone confirm if Fiverr accepts Postepay Evolution as a valid payment method? I look forward to your kind responses. Thank you!

Only PayPal and Payoneer (Bank Transfer snd Revenue Card) are allowed on Fiverr. 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, pasquale_vaia said:

Postepay Evolution is a prepaid card issued by the Visa Electron circuit

"The Postepay Evolution is part of the Visa Electron circuit, enabling users to make purchases both in physical stores and online at all retail outlets and websites displaying the Visa brand. This includes the ability to conduct transactions at various points of sale and online platforms that accept Visa payments.

The Mastercard type associated with Postepay Evolution comes with an IBAN code, allowing cardholders to make and receive bank transfers."

So, would that be okay?

Did you even read my comment carefully? Kindly read it again. :classic_blink:

• Like 2

On 1/12/2024 at 5:29 PM, smartdezigns said:

Only PayPal and Payoneer (Bank Transfer snd Revenue Card) are allowed on Fiverr. 

Postepay Evolution card is part of the Visa and Mastercard circuit and can be linked to PayPal; in this case, can it be used on Fiverr?

• Like 3

On 1/12/2024 at 5:29 PM, smartdezigns said:

Postepay Evolution is a prepaid card issued by the Visa Electron circuit

"The Postepay Evolution is part of the Visa Electron circuit, enabling users to make purchases both in physical stores and online at all retail outlets and websites displaying the Visa brand. This includes the ability to conduct transactions at various points of sale and online platforms that accept Visa payments.

The Mastercard type associated with Postepay Evolution comes with an IBAN code, allowing cardholders to make and receive bank transfers."

So, would that be okay?

Edited by pasquale_vaia
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2