My Gig is On Hold

tayyubb

I am facing the Issues regarding to my gig when someone open the gig he saw a message alert on top "Looks Like This Service Is On Hold" and buyer is unable to buy any gig package only Custom offer works. How i can fix this?????

Check Screenshot for reference

Best Regards,

Tayyub

Screenshot_1.png

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

49 minutes ago, tayyubb said:

I am facing the Issues regarding to my gig when someone open the gig he saw a message alert on top "Looks Like This Service Is On Hold" and buyer is unable to buy any gig package only Custom offer works. How i can fix this?????

Hi @tayyubb, Click on "Gigs" from the "My Business Tab" and then click on the title of the gig in question. Double check to make sure your "Max orders in queue limit" is set higher than the orders that you currently have in queue.

Right now it looks like you have 2 orders in queue for the gig in question, so you need to set your orders in queue limit higher than 2 (or turn the limiting function off using the toggle button). Otherwise your gig will show as being on hold until the amount of orders go below your max limit.

image.png.32bacfbbe8a80795180e6b8f81d930e7.png

Note: All my gigs should be shown on hold because I have all limits set to zero. I'm only working with current clients at the moment.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 6