Please evaluate my gig offering virtual bookkeeping services

nafishasan

• 3 years later...

I offer professional bookkeeping services. However, I’ve noticed a recent decline in the response rate to my gigs. I’m seeking your expertise to review my gig and provide valuable suggestions that could enhance its appeal to prospective clients. My goal is to improve engagement and attract more clients who could benefit from my services. Your insights could be instrumental in refining my approach and boosting the effectiveness of my gigs.

I will be your virtual bookkeeper using quickbooks online and xero - https://www.fiverr.com/nafishasan/be-your-virtual-assistant-or-secretary-1-hour-price

• Like 10

I remain active on Fiverr for as long as I am awake. To elaborate, I check my Fiverr app once or twice every hour for new messages. If there are any new messages, I respond to prospective clients. I don’t use any auto-refreshers to maintain activity on the Fiverr website, as it’s not practically possible to stay online 24/7. Suppose a client sees you as active but you’re not responding, they might choose not to place their order and opt for someone else instead.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, nafishasan said:

I remain active on Fiverr for as long as I am awake

Not necessary, people can find your gig the same way, no matter if you are online or offline. 

1 hour ago, nafishasan said:

To elaborate, I check my Fiverr app once or twice every hour for new messages.

Just enable notifications and you receive a notification every time there's a new message. No need for manual check.

• Like 7