how to add portfolio on fiverr?

yevheniazozula

Question

8 answers to this question

On 1/11/2024 at 1:05 AM, yevheniazozula said:

No matter how much I tried to figure it out, I can’t add a portfolio, I attached a file with all the functions that I have in my profile.

I'll be glad if you help me figure it out!

You might be not eligible for it yet. See an inserted image below:

Portfolio.PNG.1c414bbcd39fbfd8d32ee005ba5fde35.PNG

Link: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/4413134063633-Using-My-Portfolio

Source: Fiverr Help Center > Gigs > Editing & managing your Gig

• Like 9
  • Up 1

On 1/10/2024 at 9:05 PM, yevheniazozula said:

No matter how much I tried to figure it out, I can’t add a portfolio, I attached a file with all the functions that I have in my profile.

Hello @yevheniazozula
I asked a similar question a few days ago and, as of today, new sellers can have the portfolio feature only if they get the Rising Talent Badge, so basically this means that you need to make some sales to be selected for that badge.
I know, it sounded strange to me too, but that's how it works.
Focus on thumbnails, keywords, metadata and proper gig descriptions.
Also, you can upload a PDF, but it's going to be placed at the end of the thumbnails in a pretty hidden position, but it's still a solution.
Personally, I'm going to focus on making a video to show my portfolio right on the gig's thumbnail, seems a nice solution to overcome the missing portfolio feature.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, edc_lab said:

Привіт@yevheniazozula
Я поставив подібне запитання кілька днів тому, і на сьогоднішній день нові продавці можуть мати функцію портфоліо, лише якщо вони отримають значок Rising Talent Badge, тож загалом це означає, що вам потрібно здійснити деякі продажі, щоб отримати цей значок.
Знаю, мені теж це здалося дивним, але так воно працює.
Зосередьтеся на мініатюрах, ключових словах, метаданих і правильних описах концертів.
Крім того, ви можете завантажити PDF-файл, але він розміщуватиметься в кінці мініатюр у досить прихованому місці, але це все одно рішення.
Особисто я збираюся зосередитися на створенні відео, щоб показати моє портфоліо прямо на мініатюрі концерту, здається гарним рішенням для подолання відсутності функції портфоліо.

Thank you very much for your response!

• Like 8

On 1/11/2024 at 2:05 AM, yevheniazozula said:

screencapture-fiverr-yevheniazozula-2024-01-10-20_59_16 1.png

Your profile is not applicable to the attached portfolio. Once available that time you can attach it.  

• Like 3