How do I rank my gigs?

shuvo_19818

Question

2 answers to this question

Since the last major update, Fiverr is no longer merely a search engine (like Google) that provides results based on relevance to the search query.

Fiverr is now a "Matchmaking Platform" that considers many more things than just the keywords and their relevance.

So "Ranking your gig" is no longer relevant on Fiverr.

Here are some tips that can help you improve your gig metrics (impressions and clicks).

Please note that they are not official statements, but are based on my experience and knowledge:

1. Make sure your gig is complete and you have availed of every feature Fiverr provides while creating your gig.
  2. Make sure that you have done proper market research before choosing your gig title and keywords.
  3. Gig title and its keywords contribute 70% of your gig appearance in search results, so ensure that you are using long-tail keywords in your title and relevant tags.
  4. The other 30% is comprised of your description and your performance (public review, private review, on-time delivery, conversion rate) on previous orders. 
  5. Once you complete some orders with good performance, Fiverr's algorithm is designed to give you more work, hence you will see improvement in your gig metrics.

Good Luck 🙂

• Like 3

3 hours ago, dev_moon said:

Since the last major update, Fiverr is no longer merely a search engine (like Google) that provides results based on relevance to the search query.

Fiverr is now a "Matchmaking Platform" that considers many more things than just the keywords and their relevance.

So "Ranking your gig" is no longer relevant on Fiverr.

Here are some tips that can help you improve your gig metrics (impressions and clicks).

Please note that they are not official statements, but are based on my experience and knowledge:

1. Make sure your gig is complete and you have availed of every feature Fiverr provides while creating your gig.
  2. Make sure that you have done proper market research before choosing your gig title and keywords.
  3. Gig title and its keywords contribute 70% of your gig appearance in search results, so ensure that you are using long-tail keywords in your title and relevant tags.
  4. The other 30% is comprised of your description and your performance (public review, private review, on-time delivery, conversion rate) on previous orders. 
  5. Once you complete some orders with good performance, Fiverr's algorithm is designed to give you more work, hence you will see improvement in your gig metrics.

Good Luck 🙂

Thanks for sharing your experience, dear I think this is not good for a newbie....

One who have not a single order then what they have to do?

Listen @shuvo_19818 dear, for the first few orders you have to share your work on social media and offer them discounts so they would buy your gig, by this you can have good reviews on your gig. You have to create your gig after careful keyword research and then you have to be online most of the time. By this you will be visible in online sellers and there you can get a chance to be contacted by a buyer. Then you should have good gig samples and if a buyer contact you then you should have a good communication skill! if you have any questions just ask me and I will try my best to assist you! thanks

• Like 2