Why my gig going down day by day?

sunilchandro

Hi There,

Can you give me some golden time to check my one gig?

I don't know why my gig is going down day by day I also edit much time but don't get any result. Most of the time I have been active in Fiverr last 4 months but I haven't gotten any orders yet. My gig was rank but after I got level one this started to go down and not fixing is a problem yet. So I need a Fiverr expert help, please I think I have to leave Fiverr if I do not get results. So Please I need your help it can change my life. 

Gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/s/rkKZ27

If you give me some golden time it can change my mind and my journey in Fiverr also. I am depressed about this situation. So give me your time and help me. Have a good time.

Thank You

Alok Sen

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, hamidur_rahmaan said:

My one collogue after getting 1st order then he get nothing within 7 months. But after 7 months he is getting order day by day. now he is top seller. So I think patient is key to success. 

Thank you for your suggestion but do you can check my gig please if I need  to edit anything please give me some suggestion

• Like 2

In this case, properly optimize your total gig, choose valuable tags and set those in your gig. After try to share your gig on social media and other place where you can get buyers. Note: To learn how to do gig seo there are many video available on youtube learn from them and apply. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rifat0260 said:

In this case, properly optimize your total gig, choose valuable tags and set those in your gig. After try to share your gig on social media and other place where you can get buyers. Note: To learn how to do gig seo there are many video available on youtube learn from them and apply. 

Thank you

• Like 1

Fiverr offers new gigs some boost in the beginning, but eventually that boost is removed so other new gigs can receive it as well. So yeah, after a while your gigs will go back in search results if you don't have any new orders, great reviews, etc. It's normal. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1