Delivery Days with extra services offered

uzair1505

Question

Hi Buddies, I wanna know, I have a order that client placed directly had a 5 days delivery time later I offered him extra gig with some extra days. Now, I got the notification of 12 hours left in delivery (seems the original days on direct order). but I can see still 4 some days on order as extra gig accepted within the order. when I am trying to extend delivery it is showing to select days after 4 days that means I still have days. 

question is, should i ignore it or it will affect my delivery time rate?

• Like 8
  • Up 1

3 answers to this question

Have you communicated this to your Buyer? Even if it's just a technical glitch, it's a good idea to keep your Buyer informed, especially if you request an extension, so that they know why you are asking for more time. Plus, as long as you hold to the predetermined deadline, even if Fiverr's deadline is farther out, then the Buyer should be okay with the extension, if you stay in good communication with them.

6 minutes ago, uzair1505 said:

when I am trying to extend delivery it is showing to select days after 4 days that means I still have days.

Try extending it anyway. According to:

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/17120470090769-Delivery-time-extension-

What if the buyer doesn’t respond?
After you send your delivery time extension request, your buyer has 48 hours to accept or deny it. In case the buyer is not responding during this period of time, your delivery date will be automatically extended to the new delivery date you requested.

Again: communication. Keep the Buyer informed. I've had to request an extension before, due to a storm in my area that threatened to take out power. It didn't, and I was able to deliver on time, but the extra just-in-case time was a simple precaution. 

• Like 8
  • Up 1

38 minutes ago, imagination7413 said:

Have you communicated this to your Buyer? Even if it's just a technical glitch, it's a good idea to keep your Buyer informed, especially if you request an extension, so that they know why you are asking for more time. Plus, as long as you hold to the predetermined deadline, even if Fiverr's deadline is farther out, then the Buyer should be okay with the extension, if you stay in good communication with them.

Try extending it anyway. According to:

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/17120470090769-Delivery-time-extension-

Again: communication. Keep the Buyer informed. I've had to request an extension before, due to a storm in my area that threatened to take out power. It didn't, and I was able to deliver on time, but the extra just-in-case time was a simple precaution. 

Buyer happily accepted that, main thing i wanted to ask if that delivery notification may cause my stats. 

• Like 6

If you're seeing a too low delivery date it could be because the buyer hasn't accepted it yet.

If it's showing the New Date (if it would be accepted) that is too low, you can cancel that extension request and add a new one with a higher number of days.

It says it's from the original deliv date (if you enter a too short amount in there, eg. if you been delivering multiple revisions, it can go late as soon as they accept it).

• Like 7