Gig Ranks on Page 1, still receiving no orders.

iqra_ijaz967

Hey sellers!

Have you ever experienced this? Your gig ranks on page 1 for multiple keywords, still, you haven't received any orders?  By the way, with this same gig, there was a time, when I used to have multiple orders in queue and had to say no to new buyers.

Any advice will be appreciated.🙂

Best regards,

Iqra

• Like 23
  • Up 4

Gig positioning differs from person to person. Just because you see it there, that doesn't mean others see it the same.

Try to make your gig a bit different, less general and it should help you quite a bit. 

• Like 31

Even if your gig had great success in the past, buying trends always differ from time to time.

Especially given this time of year.

It doesn't matter if you're ranking as the first result for a particular query if people aren't..

A. Searching
B. In the mood (or capable of) buying.

Just give it some time... and if you're promoting your gigs, consider potentially pausing them for a bit

Edited by easypr
  • Like 20

On 1/5/2024 at 6:23 PM, iqra_ijaz967 said:

Hey sellers!

Have you ever experienced this? Your gig ranks on page 1 for multiple keywords, still, you haven't received any orders?  By the way, with this same gig, there was a time, when I used to have multiple orders in queue and had to say no to new buyers.

Any advice will be appreciated.🙂

Best regards,

Iqra

Hi @iqra_ijaz967, 
one of my gig is on first page but not getting orders. Now I can also question like you that why I am not getting orders? So the main factor is the keyword. What keyword your gig has been ranked? Does client search that particular keyword on fiverr search? Does that keyword is on the google as well from the fiverr website and it's also ranked or no? 

There are many other factors works to get your first work. So be patience and think logically not emotionally and believe in you as well as you do gig research so that you can get your order asap. 

Thanks,
Jabir

• Like 14

On 1/8/2024 at 11:36 PM, jabirahamed20 said:

Hi @iqra_ijaz967, 
one of my gig is on first page but not getting orders. Now I can also question like you that why I am not getting orders? So the main factor is the keyword. What keyword your gig has been ranked? Does client search that particular keyword on fiverr search? Does that keyword is on the google as well from the fiverr website and it's also ranked or no? 

There are many other factors works to get your first work. So be patience and think logically not emotionally and believe in you as well as you do gig research so that you can get your order asap. 

Thanks,
Jabir

Thanks, Jabir for your response. 

Yes, I do believe in the power of the use of the right keywords and whether or not they are ranked in Google. 

I'll definitely improve on this

• Like 12
  • Up 2

I believe doing some keyword research and pushing that in the gig descriptions works a lot. Besides, do some gig marketing in the social media regularly. This will make your gig rank and let buyers know about your services as well as offers. hope this helps. Good luck!! 👋

• Like 13

On 1/5/2024 at 6:35 PM, donnovan86 said:

Gig positioning differs from person to person. Just because you see it there, that doesn't mean others see it the same.

Try to make your gig a bit different, less general and it should help you quite a bit. 

good

• Like 11
  • Confused 2

On 1/5/2024 at 6:35 PM, donnovan86 said:

helpful

• Like 11