I'm confused How does the Fiverr revision system work?

oymusafir

Question

There is a client who may not have time to review my delivery and might not know how to extend the delivery review time. They are using the revisions option to extend the time. I have no issue with that, but the problem is that I only provide one revision in my gig.

image.png.6eeac6202e052850a705218b42f4d8b6.png

As you can see here.

image.png.97391a151c994198af955459507ad1f1.png

he has already asked for a revision for the third time. How is that possible?

• Like 7

2 answers to this question

It's possible that they are taking advantage of you. If that's not the case, and they are not able to extend the delivery time, and they are doing that just for extending the delivery time, and your good with it... Have you considered extending the delivery time on your own? 

Upon this, stay cool, explain easily to your customers how Fiverr works and how much they can benefit from the solution that you will propose to them. Fiverr takes care of us as sellers, but we must act accordingly.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

You can offer one revision in a package but buyer has option to ask revision for unlimited time. You can not limit it. After giving a revision if buyer is not satisfied and if they ask for more revision either you have to satisfy client or you have to refund. Buyer will not take such work which he doesn't like.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1