Can we see our gig if we switch to buying?

itsdaneai

Question

Hi, new seller here, I'm not able to take a look at my gig when switch into buying mode, is that approval needed even after the gig is already active? even i create one more account to see if my gig is already visible to other people but still do not.

but if I'm using the link is already works. Can someone explain it to me?

Edited by itsdaneai
  • Like 11

7 answers to this question

7 hours ago, itsdaneai said:

Hi, new seller here, I'm not able to take a look at my gig when switch into buying mode, is that approval needed even after the gig is already active? even i create one more account to see if my gig is already visible to other people but still do not.

but if I'm using the link is already works. Can someone explain it to me?

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/gigs/gig-status?gigId=352426983 

you can check about your gig's present situation. 

• Like 8

On 1/1/2024 at 5:32 PM, itsdaneai said:

Hi thanks, it says like this, may I know how long the review is until it appears in the search result?

image.png.ae6e4959d5a1552661eaec0bd5df89df.png

It takes 24 hours to change, If not then you can click on "Contact Support". Then Contact Them to fix this issue. 

• Like 5

14 hours ago, sahariaa said:

It takes 24 hours to change, If not then you can click on "Contact Support". Then Contact Them to fix this issue. 

i see my gigs is ady active and visible now, thank you so much, mam! wish u all the best

• Like 6