mistakenly sent email address

aminasarwar712

Question

hi i am working on fiver as a seller from 6 years. 2 days before, while conversation with a new client on fiver( through mobile phone), I mistakenly pasted and sent email address to client before placing order. I apologized and acknowledged that it is only for work purpose and then I placed the order. I am so worried about what will happen and what to do? what action fiver will take? would my account be suspended? please help

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, aminasarwar712 said:

hi i am working on fiver as a seller from 6 years. 2 days before, while conversation with a new client on fiver( through mobile phone), I mistakenly pasted and sent email address to client before placing order. I apologized and acknowledged that it is only for work purpose and then I placed the order. I am so worried about what will happen and what to do? what action fiver will take? would my account be suspended? please help

You might get a warning or your account can get suspended even it was sent mistakenly. If it was for a work purpose then it should be sent via Order Page.. Not Inbox. Let's see what happens.

• Like 7