Gig's Going Down

zeeshan9445

17 hours ago, zeeshan9445 said:

I have been consistently active almost 24 hours a day. However, over the past two days, I've noticed a decline in the performance of my gigs. What steps should I take to address this?

Staying online for 24/7 won't help you with anything else not even in getting orders. Your impressions are dropping because currently your gig galleries are not good enough to attract buyer's attention so improve them further. 

• Like 11

You almost just got a review... Why are you worrying so much already? And a lot of buyers are not going to be spending time on Fiverr during Christmas. 

32 minutes ago, zeeshan9445 said:

I am also trying online 24 hours a day

No, you're not. Stop lying. It's impossible to stay online 24 hours a day, and it won't help you anyway.

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, vibronx said:

You almost just got a review... Why are you worrying so much already? And a lot of buyers are not going to be spending time on Fiverr during Christmas. 

No, you're not. Stop lying. It's impossible to stay online 24 hours a day, and it won't help you anyway.

Vibronx, I'm approximately online 24 hours a day.

• Like 9
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, zeeshan9445 said:

When I sleep my brother takes care of my account.

Okay... That's a lot of dedication for something that hasn't made you much money yet. And staying online won't help you and is a waste of time. Most buyers don't look at who's online when they search for sellers. 

But if you want to do that, I'm not going to stop you. It's your life.

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 11

1 minute ago, vibronx said:

Okay... That's a lot of dedication for something that hasn't made you much money yet, and staying online won't help you and is a waste of time. Most buyers don't look at who's online when they search for sellers. 

But if you want to do that, I'm not going to stop you. It's your life.

Thank you. I got your point.

• Like 8

11 hours ago, zeeshan9445 said:

I am also trying online 24 hours a day. Any suggestions for me?

Yes. My suggestion is to go to sleep instead. Staying online is useless. 

10 hours ago, zeeshan9445 said:

When I sleep my brother takes care of my account.

And don't use your brother. He is not online anymore.

image.png.227ff589e387cd9b11fb49a9de1cc530.png

• Like 9
  • Confused 1

There is no set/specific time for that. If your gigs are performing well, then there is NO need to refresh them.

But if you are not getting impressions and clicks, you can refresh your gigs after every 3 days.

Refreshing includes changing your title, tags and description.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, dev_moon said:

There is no set/specific time for that. If your gigs are performing well, then there is NO need to refresh them.

But if you are not getting impressions and clicks, you can refresh your gigs after every 3 days.

Refreshing includes changing your title, tags and description.

Nice insights!

• Like 7