Account restricted

mat_intersales

Hi everyone,

I got my account restricted 2 weeks ago and I have no clue why this happened. I tried to reach the support but they just send me an automatic reply saying it could be under review for 60 days! 
it’s very painful and frustrating because I registres only 2 months ago and I only had 5 stars reviews.

I was actually starting working for the long run with some clients and now I can’t send any messages or publish any gig.

Has this ever happened to someone? Any tips or feedback from your experience would be appreciated. Idk what to do. 😞

• Like 3
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, mat_intersales said:

Hi everyone,

I got my account restricted 2 weeks ago and I have no clue why this happened. I tried to reach the support but they just send me an automatic reply saying it could be under review for 60 days! 
it’s very painful and frustrating because I registres only 2 months ago and I only had 5 stars reviews.

I was actually starting working for the long run with some clients and now I can’t send any messages or publish any gig.

Has this ever happened to someone? Any tips or feedback from your experience would be appreciated. Idk what to do. 😞

Hi too

Sorry to hear this.. You must have received an email from Fiverr about it. What does it say?

Also, you will have to wait for 60 days for the final decision no matter what.. So just wait. 

• Like 5

Hi @mat_intersales,

It might be because you offered B2C lead generation (which is against Fiverr ToS - you can only offer B2B lead generation). The best thing to do now is read Fiverr ToS so that this doesn't happen to you again should Fiverr give you another chance. You can also work on building income elsewhere, since it can take Fiverr as long as 90 days to make a decision on what to do with your account.

• Like 3
  • Up 1