How i get the first order?

ashraful_ashfak

first of all, I would like to thank you for your time! I Opened a Fiverr account on 1st November I was active every day and checked my gigs then a buyer messaged me. But he asked me for Gmail which is outside of Fiverr tram and condition I refused to give it, and after a few days another buyer messaged me but unfortunately to see his message I was late and didn't get a chance to conversion with him and later noticed that my gigs were getting progressively lower in rank and decreasing in impressions and clicks. please provide some advice then will help me get 1st order. I could build my career on Fiverr for your advice.

https://www.fiverr.com/ashraful_ashfak

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2024 at 12:57 PM, ashraful_ashfak said:

thanks for your advice. please tell me where can I do marketing on any social media.

Seriously?  You claim to be a Facebook marketing expert 

Screenshot 2024-01-10 180117.png

Edited by breals
  • Like 14
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

On 1/7/2024 at 11:10 PM, abu_tyob said:

Make your gig title & description SEO friendly so that fiverr algorithms and gigs contents work parallelly. Most importantly be patient to be success on fiverr.com.

thank you for your valuable advice. now i need help my gig link is here check this gig and suggest to me how I will make an SEO-friendly gig. then I had another gig this gig link is here this gig is not going well day by day increasing impressions and clicks last 30 days this gig's impressions were just 7 and click 0

• Like 11

On 1/5/2024 at 2:11 AM, ashraful_ashfak said:

please advise me on how I can improve my gig IMPRESSIONS/CLICKS

8 hours ago, ashraful_ashfak said:

please tell me where can I do marketing on any social media.

By asking these questions, you have lost all your credibility.

image.png.03d48e3d18240f4f224ea5e457e153b6.png

• Like 12

8 hours ago, ashraful_ashfak said:

i have changed my bio now I want to change my description give Me some advice on how I can do this.

Sorry, I don't do this kind of service, I just don’t have time for this. But I am sure you can hire someone on Fiverr, who can fix your gigs or optimize your account.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...

My GIG Downfall day by day how I improve my Gig like(IMPRESSIONS/CLICKS)?
someday ago I posted a post on the Fiverr forum and I asked for advice from a Fiverr expert someone suggested I change my bio and description, then I edited my bio and description, and also edited my gig but I saw it didn't work the same also. now please give me some advice on how i edit my gig for rank this gig and get order, my account like is hare

• Like 2

Hi, maybe you should try something like this: change gig keywords, see which keywords buyers search for the most and also make sure that these keywords are relevant to your gig, make eye-catching gig image, be kind to your potential customers, try promoting your gigs, if you can pay for promotion then i suggest you to do it, or you can also share your gigs on social media. I hope this helps, have a nice day 🙂 

• Like 3