There are no impressions and clicks in gigs

mumtahena_moina

2 hours ago, mumtahena_moina said:

My gig impressions were well also clicks were well. but suddenly no clicks with any impressions What is the reason I am hoping for the opinion of the experienced thanks.

My gig linkhttps://www.fiverr.com/mumtahena_moina/design-and-redesign-wordpress-website

It's because you have not set the starting price of your WordPress gig at $80. Fiverr has set $80 for all the WordPress related gigs else your won't be able to get impressions and clicks. So you are recommended to set your gigs at $80 (starting price). Also, do research on Fiverr regarding it.

• Like 8

47 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

It's because you have not set the starting price of your WordPress gig at $80. Fiverr has set $80 for all the WordPress related gigs else your won't be able to get impressions and clicks. So you are recommended to set your gigs at $80 (starting price). Also, do research on Fiverr regarding it.

47 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

I also have a problem, but I set the starting price at $80. Can you please tell me what may have caused this?

• Like 6
  • Up 1