2023: your year of success

webdevelopers90

The Seller review has so many more details than the buyer review and the numbers are more interesting.

I did 99 projects across 61 sellers from 26 countries. It's 2% more than last year. I've been on Fiverr 3 years. It takes an average of 3 days to deliver. I gave 98 reviews. July was my most productive month.

I wouldn't mind seeing how much I spent like how you have revenue, but that would probably cause some sticker shock for buyers. Maybe average price per order, how many times I tipped, etc.

• Like 19

59 minutes ago, bagasbrojo said:

2023 was a very bad year for me, I only got 1 order, I know AI has already started replacing artists

I think, yes, but some buyer create an image in AI, and asked to create a vector files, so that is totally impossible to create a vector files, so it means they still need two to three color vector files to use for screen printing...

• Like 12

18 hours ago, webdevelopers90 said:

I think, yes, but some buyer create an image in AI, and asked to create a vector files, so that is totally impossible to create a vector files, so it means they still need two to three color vector files to use for screen printing...

I am one of the people who reject AI generators, but this is the times, I can't deny it, true artists will die out soon. I sell realistic illustration services, but of course with my uniqueness, 

• Like 13

• 5 weeks later...