Im new here

Guest wordpress_dev_s

Guest wordpress_dev_s

Hello, I'm Surya Yasmin. I'm a WordPress developer and eCommerce Expert. I'm new here. Everybody suggest me, how can I succeed in my specific goals.

2 minutes ago, wordpress_dev_s said:

How can I bring success in the developer sector?

This is still a vague question - what specific targets are you working on? Success that is quantified and measured can be improved on.

I'm not trying to give you a hard time - my definition of success will be different than yours.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 6

Just now, wordpress_dev_s said:

I'm working in WordPress development.

Yes, I can see that.

As a Wordpress Developer, you will want to show your problem-solving skills. You'll want to present yourself to your customers so that they see you as a solution to their problems.

What are your specific goals that you have for your Wordpress Development gig?

• Like 8

What headaches will you be solving for your customers?

Why should they pick you (over the other Wordpress developers out there - and what do you have to offer that's unique)?

Buyers will place orders with you if they see you as the expert - so anticipate their needs and present yourself as a solution to their problems. Show your buyers why you are the best choice through your profile, gigs, and gallery samples.

• Like 7

Guest wordpress_dev_s

Theme Customization and Theme Development, Functionality and Features, Plugin Integration and Customization, Security and Performance Optimization, Collaboration and Communication, and content upload.

Hi @wordpress_dev_s - You didn't answer my questions. You just listed services.

8 minutes ago, vickieito said:

What headaches will you be solving for your customers?

Why should they pick you (over the other Wordpress developers out there - and what do you have to offer that's unique)?

2 minutes ago, wordpress_dev_s said:

Theme Customization and Theme Development, Functionality and Features, Plugin Integration and Customization, Security and Performance Optimization, Collaboration and Communication, and content upload.

Work on answering these questions because this is what you'll have to communicate to every buyer that will be visiting your gigs. If you are convincing enough, they will place an order.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 8