Can Passive Income be earned on Fiverr?

sefan_xavier

Question

7 answers to this question

On 12/11/2023 at 4:07 PM, kawsar_log said:

That could result in passive income!

Yeah but it's not on Fiverr. It's using Fiverr talent. OP was asking if you can earn passive income on Fiverr. I know a few sellers that were making quite a bit of money with some passive income ideas, but upon checking I can't find them anymore. So I assume Fiverr shifted their direction and doesn't allow that kind of service anymore. Plus, if someone does have such an idea, they keep it for themselves, to avoid competition 😄

• Like 12

On 12/11/2023 at 2:50 PM, donnovan86 said:

You expect people to hand you a winning lottery ticket, right? Obviously if someone is earning passively on Fiverr they won't share their secrets. 

Haha... I wasn't exactly expecting that. I was just curious to find out if it was a possibility.

Certainly, not everyone wants to freelance forever.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, darsonix said:

Passive income is an intriguing concept, and Fiverr can be a platform where you create systems or assets that generate revenue without constant, active involvement.

Yeah, IF Fiverr allows that. A lot of the sellers that were actively selling that kind of stuff are gone so... ?

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Yeah but it's not on Fiverr. It's using Fiverr talent. OP was asking if you can earn passive income on Fiverr. I know a few sellers that were making quite a bit of money with some passive income ideas, but upon checking I can't find them anymore. So I assume Fiverr shifted their direction and doesn't allow that kind of service anymore. Plus, if someone does have such an idea, they keep it for themselves, to avoid competition 😄

Sure, I get that, but those were only words! Just saying!

However, it appears that Fiverr no longer allows certain static services. In the past, I have seen some services that were no longer offered, such as selling email databases, quotes images, and so forth.

• Like 10