Gigs impressions and clicks are down bad

theplaguelab

Hi! This is what happened to me, all my gigs impressions and clicks have been down significantly for most of the 3 months, Is there any way I can improve that? 

I have done all the SEO and improved my gallery, I'm currently a level 2 seller, and my most-selling gig has over 1k likes, Thank you

螢幕擷取畫面 2023-12-11 114134.png

• Like 12
  • Sad 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, theplaguelab said:

Hi! This is what happened to me, all my gigs impressions and clicks have been down significantly for most of the 3 months, Is there any way I can improve that? 

I have done all the SEO and improved my gallery, I'm currently a level 2 seller, and my most-selling gig has over 1k likes, Thank you

螢幕擷取畫面 2023-12-11 114134.png

Everything seems perfect, but why are you asking people from reviews to follow you on Instagram? I can't understand that part. Maybe some people leave bad private reviews about you

• Like 11
  • Up 1

3 minutes ago, oymusafir said:

Everything seems perfect, but why are you asking people from reviews to follow you on Instagram? I can't understand that part. Maybe some people leave bad private reviews about you

yeah... I know but I have taken that down for over 2 months now, and maybe is the private reviews that make my impression bad?

Edited by theplaguelab
  • Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/16/2023 at 10:06 PM, hrgraphicsindes said:

I understand your frustration! A significant drop in impressions and clicks on your Fiverr gigs for 3 months can be worrying. However, there are definitely ways to improve your situation. Here are some things you can consider:

Analyze the reasons:

Competition: Have there been an influx of new sellers in your niche? Are there other gigs with similar offerings that are ranking higher?
Gig optimization: Is your gig title, description, and tags clear, concise, and relevant to your target audience? Are your visuals and samples high-quality and appealing?
Pricing and packages: Is your pricing competitive and aligned with the value you offer? Are your packages structured in a way that attracts buyers?
Fiverr algorithm changes: Has Fiverr recently implemented any algorithm changes that might affect your visibility?
External factors: Have there been any broader economic or seasonal trends that might impact demand for your services?
Take action to improve:

Optimize your gig:
Title and description: Use relevant keywords, highlight your unique selling points, and make it clear what problem you solve for buyers.
Tags: Choose a mix of broad and niche tags to increase discoverability.
Visuals and samples: Use high-quality images and videos that showcase your work and skills.

Done all of that, that's why I got around 500 order for my one gigs

• Like 4

On 12/16/2023 at 9:57 PM, dreamgdesigner said:

this is also happening to me after 22 october. gig impressions got down and never went up. I am working on this plateform since 2014 with 2k plus overall review. 

i asked many others and they are facing same issue after end of october. looks like there is something going with fiverr system. 

Same here, what happened before your gigs went down ?

• Like 4

I'm seeing a lot of people reply the same thing in the exception to you. I believe these people didn't understand the original poster's problem. I'm currently not facing this issue, but could you elaborate on what happened, and when did this become a problem?

13 hours ago, theplaguelab said:

the same problem happened to me, I'm a level 2 seller too, and all my gigs are down on search and not promotable either, what happened, can someone explain to me, thank you.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, appscripter said:

I'm seeing a lot of people reply the same thing in the exception to you. I believe these people didn't understand the original poster's problem. I'm currently not facing this issue, but could you elaborate on what happened, and when did this become a problem?

I got a cancellation about 3 months ago , but I have contacted CS , they said this is not the problem that my impressions and clicks went down.

I have do plenty of research, most of them saying is because bad private reviews or just one cancellation , perhaps I have to wait another 3 months to get my gigs back on search.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, theplaguelab said:

I got a cancellation about 3 months ago , but I have contacted CS , they said this is not the problem that my impressions and clicks went down.

I have do plenty of research, most of them saying is because bad private reviews or just one cancellation , perhaps I have to wait another 3 months to get my gigs back on search.

Wow, that's a tough one. I feel bad this happened to you. And since you're already a LVL 2 I could see why this such a big deal. However, I've seen a lot of LVL 2 accounts being sold on Facebook, which is kind of terrifying. It could perhaps be some update they made to penalize such accounts, and your account could've been mistakenly assumed to be purchased. But that is just speculation.

• Like 2