Which improvement is need for my gig?

ishtiaque_nadim

Since you have years of experience, I would include something in your portfolio which describes how you helped a customer. Describe what they wanted, how you implemented your skills, and a description of the results including screenshots. It is all well and good to claim 400 to 800 monthly growth, but unless you have something to prove it then potential buyers will look for someone else, especially because you have no reviews yet.

• Like 18

There are a couple of things I might change in your gig description. You state you use Instagram tricks, but the word 'trick' has negative connotations, as if there is some sort of deception going on. I don't think this is the case, but a better word might be strategy. There is also a question over how unfollowing followers gains the buyer a bigger audience. Most of us wouldn't understand this so I would consider explaining this.

• Like 13

On 11/25/2023 at 2:46 PM, ishtiaque_nadim said:

What are the key elements of a successful Fiverr gig and how can I ensure mine stands out? How can I improve the search ranking of my Fiverr gig? Please check out my gig and share some tips.

If you are really a Social Media Marketer, then why don't you use your expertise for yourself to get orders or rank your gigs on search results?

Read the following topic. Ignore content on Buyer Request:

• Like 25
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, ishtiaque_nadim said:

I haven't had enough impressions to click into this gig. Please give suggestions if I need any improvement here.

my gig : https://www.fiverr.com/s/xbww4Q

It means you are not a Socisl Media Marketer yet. If you cannot do anything for yourself then you are not ready to work on buyer's projects too. 

Improve your gig galleries again.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1