my profiles appears and disappears every month

dija_84

Question

Hi everyone 

so i need help regarding my profile . my profile got deranked back in august i continued my job with old clients and it got back in search  in october . but since then it appears for 4-5 days i get 2-3 jobs as all my gigs are ranked and then again it disappears for another month. i have good customer feed back nicce conversations with clients. how i can this be sorted or i am unable to understand thsi please help

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

3 answers to this question

All of this happened after the warning you got at the end of August. There are some more "bad" labels on your profile, but I guess it is all because of that warning. I am not allowed to share details here. I think that things will get better, you are probably tested a little bit in this period. Your overall stats are great, don't worry, just keep up the good work. It's just a matter of time before you start receiving more orders.

• Like 3
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 3

Hi milos_siena Thankyou for sharing yes i had received term & conditon violation warning . bad labels on my profile are upsetting me . I have good communication and turn over of my clients please let me know if there is anyway i can request to get it better. I can only get orders if its visible 

• Like 2
  • Up 2

On 12/9/2023 at 5:53 PM, milos_siena said:

All of this happened after the warning you got at the end of August. There are some more "bad" labels on your profile, but I guess it is all because of that warning. I am not allowed to share details here. I think that things will get better, you are probably tested a little bit in this period. Your overall stats are great, don't worry, just keep up the good work. It's just a matter of time before you start receiving more orders.

Hi ! @milos_siena I have also faced the same problem for 3 months, but no warning, it's possible for you to check my account?

• Like 3