Fiverr Workspace - 2 questions

henry_the_might

Question

Hi,

I'm trying to understand Fiverr Workspace and how it can be beneficial in my Fiverr journey. 

I already have customers from my freelancing work here in Italy and I'd like to centralize my work, but only if it's worth it. 

My questions are:

1. can my customers live me reviews, even if they come from Workspace? Of course, being a new seller on Fiverr, I need those sweet sweet reviews 😉 and my local clients are already happy with my work

2. most of my clients have a deep repulsion for the English language. When I move them to Fiverr Workspace, will the interface be translated in Italian for them? Or is there a way to make their life easier by providing translated material? 

Thank you 🙂 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2

2 answers to this question

Welcome to Fiverr @henry_the_might! We are excited to hear about your interest in using our platform as a central hub for your freelancer journey.

To maintain the integrity of our rating system, only buyers who completed a verified order with you on Fiverr can leave a review of your services.

The good news is we are an international company that supports freelancers in various parts of the world, including Italy. This means that your clients can easily change their interface to Italian.

I hope this helps!

• Like 11