GiG EDIT

sapruhossain

Question

I just published my GiG, I need to change something in the Price & and details description but not GiG title.

1. If I change how it will effect my GiG?

2. Is there any technique to change that may not effect GiG?

3. Is there any date for the editing GiG that may not effect? from the first GiG publish within 30, 60, 90 days not to edit gig or change within this days can change may not effect.

4. any suggestion?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

3 answers to this question

Hi @sapruhossain,

1 hour ago, sapruhossain said:

4. any suggestion?

If you feel like you need to change something in your gig, go ahead and change it. Best case scenario, your gig will perform better. Worse case scenario, the changes you made didn't help you (in that case, just revert back to your previous settings).

3. Is there any date for the editing GiG that may not effect? from the first GiG publish within 30, 60, 90 days not to edit gig or change within this days can change may not effect.

2. Is there any technique to change that may not effect GiG?

Why even change a gig if you don't want the changes to affect your gig? Change can be a good thing and may help you attract your target customers to your gig. If it doesn't, it isn't the end of the world. Business is dynamic and what works one day may not work the next. As a business owner, you should constantly be reviewing your data (your impressions, clicks, inquiries, orders, conversion rate, seller stats, etc) to see the health of your business. And you should be making adjustments as you see fit.

1. If I change how it will effect my GiG?

Only you can answer this, because you are the only one who can see your data. No one knows how it'll affect your gig. That's why it's important to pay attention to your numbers (mentioned above) to see how you are performing. As the market changes, your target buyers, or your workload changes, you should be adapting. I pay attention to the conversations I have with buyers in my inbox, because that will often tell me if I need to increase my prices or adjust my packages.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 7
  • Up 2