No order

sculptureltd

My friend,

Everyone sends you the same suggestion for your question. To be honest, all are right.

Everyone knows, how complex to get an order. For everyone, the solution is the same.

01. Do research

02. Stay active

03. Write an effective and unique gig description

04. Make your gig image attractive, etc

Other than that, luck is all you need to succeed at Fiver.

So keep trying and don't lose hope.

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, paulantu said:

For everyone, the solution is the same.

02. Stay active

Staying active has nothing to do with whether or not someone will buy from you. That's a myth that has been debunked by Fiverr staff several times.

There's no reason to artificially ensure you stay online when you aren't actually active - all you'll do is irritate buyers that message you expecting a quick response, and don't get one.

I'm sure most would agree, the majority of messages and orders you receive will happen when you're offline.

Luck is also an iffy one. You can be the luckiest person in the world, but if the end product isn't good you won't go that far.

• Like 8
  • Up 3

10 hours ago, mhallvo said:

Staying active has nothing to do with whether or not someone will buy from you. That's a myth that has been debunked by Fiverr staff several times.

There's no reason to artificially ensure you stay online when you aren't actually active - all you'll do is irritate buyers that message you expecting a quick response, and don't get one.

I'm sure most would agree, the majority of messages and orders you receive will happen when you're offline.

Luck is also an iffy one. You can be the luckiest person in the world, but if the end product isn't good you won't go that far.

What is the proper meaning of "Stay Active"?

Maximum people think a green light displayed means I am active. But, Is it the proper definition for ACTIVE?

I think "Active" means you are doing something like research/analysis/learning some new things about the platform. This type of activity will boost your impression. If your gig impression is good but you don't get clicks then improve your GIG image. If you get clicks but can not convert to get an order then you have some problem with your gig description or pricing table. Now improve your description and package price.
Then you may see the changes.

• Like 7

10 hours ago, mhallvo said:

Staying active has nothing to do with whether or not someone will buy from you.

Indeed. You understand how it works.

10 minutes ago, paulantu said:

you are doing something like research/analysis/learning some new things about the platform. This type of activity will boost your impression.

100% wrong. Do you really believe that if you do some research, for example, your impressions will increase? Please stop spreading this kind of nonsense. 

• Like 6
  • Up 4

24 minutes ago, paulantu said:

Maximum people think a green light displayed means I am active. But, Is it the proper definition for ACTIVE?

Well yes, that's what I assumed you meant. That's what people usually mean when they parrot "stay active" whenever someone on the forum asks for advice.

• Like 7

11 hours ago, paulantu said:

My friend,

Everyone sends you the same suggestion for your question. To be honest, all are right.

Everyone knows, how complex to get an order. For everyone, the solution is the same.

01. Do research

02. Stay active

03. Write an effective and unique gig description

04. Make your gig image attractive, etc

Other than that, luck is all you need to succeed at Fiver.

So keep trying and don't lose hop

Perfectly said. I appreciate it.

• Like 7

On 11/20/2023 at 4:02 PM, paulantu said:

I think "Active" means you are doing something like research/analysis/learning some new things about the platform. This type of activity will boost your impression. If your gig impression is good but you don't get clicks then improve your GIG image. If you get clicks but can not convert to get an order then you have some problem with your gig description or pricing table. Now improve your description and package price.
Then you may see the changes.

Thanks for the detailing.

• Like 4