Regarding Fiverr cash advance

emrn786

Hello good people, I assume many of you have already used the Fiverr cash advance feature. Some of you might have taken multiple cash advances. So, I want to know how many days it takes to get the second cash advance option after paying off the first one? I know Fiverr gives this opportunity to eligible sellers. I just wanted to know how fast Fiverr gives the second cash advance opportunity. Is it instantly available right after paying off the first loan? or do you have to wait a few days to get the next one?
Thanks.

• Like 7
  • Up 1

The time it takes to get the second Cash Advance option after paying off the first one depends on a few factors, including your seller performance and Fiverr's current eligibility requirements. In some cases, you may be able to apply for a second Cash Advance immediately after paying off the first one. However, in other cases, you may have to wait a few days or longer.

The specific timing of when you can apply for another Cash Advance will be displayed on your Earnings page. You can also contact Fiverr Customer Support for more information about your eligibility.

• Like 8