Another personal milestone...

frank_d

Hey gang!

It's been a minute since I posted last.

I am still lurking and reading posts, but I wanted to take some time off posting and replying on the forum as I wanted to focus on growing my business and being there for my family.

This post will be brief as I just wanted to share another personal milestone of mine, with the community.

I wanted to make a special post or make a big deal out of completing 10,000 orders, but it seems like I completed this milestone a few days ago and I didn't even notice. So instead here's a screenshot: 

image.png.c1a4a9639aa50ea61497cee308f14ad6.png

So here's to completing a little over 10k orders here on Fiverr. 🥃

I never thought I would get this far back when I signed up on this platform, but I am glad I was there for the ride.

I hope everyone's journey is as exciting as mine and I wish everyone here can reach whatever goal they set out for themselves.

How many orders have you completed on Fiverr so far?  🙂 

• Like 40
  • Congrats! 28

What an inspiring journey, congrats! 

2 hours ago, frank_d said:

How many orders have you completed on Fiverr so far?  🙂 

I have 5 Gigs around software development, but so far, no orders.
I work on optimizing my titles, images, descriptions and packages. Hopefully, at some point, it will pay off. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :classic_cool:

lfavreli

• Like 25
  • Up 1

Congratulations on completing 10,000 orders! That is a significant achievement, and you should be proud of yourself. It is clear that you have put in a lot of hard work and dedication to get to this point.

I wish you all the best in your continued success!

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Wow, that's an incredible milestone - congratulations on completing over 10,000 orders on Fiverr! It's amazing to see how far you've come since starting your journey on this platform.

It's understandable to want to take some time off to focus on growing your business and being present for your family. Finding that balance is so important, and it's great that you were able to prioritize those areas while still keeping an eye on the community.

Your success is truly inspiring and serves as a reminder of what's possible with dedication and hard work. I can only imagine the wealth of experience you've gained throughout those 10,000+ orders. Incredibly, you reached this point almost without realizing it – a testament to how far you've come.

As for me, I'm still relatively new to Fiverr, but seeing stories like yours motivates me to keep pushing forward. I've completed around 75 orders so far, but I'm aiming high and hope to one day celebrate a milestone like yours. The journey is indeed exciting, with its fair share of challenges and rewards.

Thank you for sharing this accomplishment with us and for the well-wishes.

Here's to many more successes in your future endeavors!

• Like 4