Please Check My Gig

zeema_shafeer

On 10/31/2023 at 1:27 PM, jahangir02it said:

Try to 18 hours / 7 days Active on Fiverr.

Please stop spreading this wrong advice! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Check what a Fiverr Staff member posted on September 25, 2023.

image.png.addb0913e6a0ffe2e3962c43bd85efe9.png

And another Fiverr Staff member on October 08, 2023.

image.png.051589cb4f3d5163ddb17fa4b83c6486.png

• Like 23
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Please stop spreading this wrong advice! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Check what a Fiverr Staff member posted on September 25, 2023.

image.png.addb0913e6a0ffe2e3962c43bd85efe9.png

And another Fiverr Staff member on October 08, 2023.

image.png.051589cb4f3d5163ddb17fa4b83c6486.png

@filipdevaere So what is the exact way to get order and increase sale? Please guide us.

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, saj_rafiq said:

So what is the exact way to get order and increase sale? Please guide us.

Number 1 in this post is very important.

Skip number 5 (buyer requests).

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/

• Like 14

@zeema_shafeer  If I was searching for a digital marketer on Fiverr, such as you claim to be, I would only be considering using your services if you have grown your own business an have people queueing up for your gigs. 

You have been on Fiverr since May and you have been unable to market your business to gain any orders. 

By claiming to increase engagement, traffic and followers as you do in your gigs you're actually showing yourself to be someone that can not fulfill on your own commitments. 

Therefore, unless anything significantly changes in your ability to grow your own business, then I'm afraid then nothing is really going to change. 

• Like 11
  • Up 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • zeema_shafeer changed the title to Can I buy review on fiverr??
5 hours ago, zeema_shafeer said:

Can I buy review on fiverr??

I can feel the situation. It feels bad when we try our best but do not get the order.

In the meantime, I would like to find out different ways to improve my gigs and gig promotion ideas on different social media.

Buying a review is not a good idea. It may be dangerous for your account. Best of luck. 🙂 

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...