Why are there no orders? What am I doing wrong?

itstvorcha

7 minutes ago, itstvorcha said:

Hello 

Hey!
If I'm being honest, in your case, to me it feels like you're offering something a bit too... specific in a way. 

Are you an artist? To me, if an artist has a pattern gig, it makes sense. However, if I see someone just with gigs like yours, I get a bit concerned. I've seen people selling AI (etc.) made patterns online on other marketplaces, so that's where MY mind would jump. (Of course, you might create these by hand, but your buyers don't really know that. From what I know, AI is OK, but competition seems tight (and there are some rules for it.)Basically, if I were you, I'd slowly diversify my offerings depending on what people seem to want! It's not easy, but can be helpful when getting started with Freelancing is, well... quite tough due to the competition/etc. 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

35 minutes ago, katakatica said:

Hey!
If I'm being honest, in your case, to me it feels like you're offering something a bit too... specific in a way. 

Are you an artist? To me, if an artist has a pattern gig, it makes sense. However, if I see someone just with gigs like yours, I get a bit concerned. I've seen people selling AI (etc.) made patterns online on other marketplaces, so that's where MY mind would jump. (Of course, you might create these by hand, but your buyers don't really know that. From what I know, AI is OK, but competition seems tight (and there are some rules for it.)Basically, if I were you, I'd slowly diversify my offerings depending on what people seem to want! It's not easy, but can be helpful when getting started with Freelancing is, well... quite tough due to the competition/etc. 

Yes, I am an artist, and these are my works.
It's not artificial intelligence), I don't use it
Thank you for your answer

• Like 2
  • Up 1

30 minutes ago, sajjadshahedy said:

Hey! It's common to face challenges initially. Focus on optimizing your profile—ensure a professional picture, captivating gig images, and compelling descriptions with relevant keywords. Engage buyers with a killer gig video showcasing your skills. Explore if your pricing is competitive.

Patience is key; success takes time. Keep refining, stay positive,You're on the right track—orders will come! 

Thank you for your answer!

• Like 1