Gig is not appearing in search

sarah_fv

1 hour ago, sarah_fv said:

Hey, my gigs are live and active but they are not appearing in the search and relative tag search. What should i do? All suggestions are appreciated, thanks

kainat

When you go to your stats, are they showing impressions on the gigs? If so then they are appearing in search.

I recommend ignoring the first person who replied to you here.

• Like 15
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, mandyzines said:

When you go to your stats, are they showing impressions on the gigs? If so then they are appearing in search.

I recommend ignoring the first person who replied to you here.

Hey, thankyou for replying. Yes they are showing impressions, but when i search my gigs they are not appearing in the relative tags. Thanks

• Like 11

5 hours ago, creativebrainbd said:

Your gigs are not yet properly active according to the fiverr algorithm.
For that you have to do:
* Spend more time on fiverr.
*Recharging with other's profile or gigs.
*And decorate your own gigs.

THANKS 🥰

Thankyou, much appreciated 

• Like 10

5 hours ago, sarah_fv said:

Yes they are showing impressions, but when i search my gigs they are not appearing in the relative tags.

If they are showing impressions or impressions are increasing, so it means your gigs are being shown to the buyers. Keep an eye on impressions. Actually, your niche (proofread) is competitive one so other sellers are performing better and their prices are higher than you.  

• Like 14

12 hours ago, sarah_fv said:

Hey, my gigs are live and active but they are not appearing in the search and relative tag search. What should i do? All suggestions are appreciated, thanks

kainat

Make sure that your gig is SEO-friendly.
like using many keywords in the description also title.

share your gig on social media, etc

• Like 11

On 11/13/2023 at 1:19 AM, sarah_fv said:

kainat

If you get any impression for the relevant gig that means your gig is active and appearing in search result.

First time, you may not find your gig by searching with a single tag. So to be sure that your gig appears in search result -copy your gig's whole title and make a search.

Thanks

• Like 8