Seller Dashboard Chatbot (SDC) that can answer questions relating to my orders and client conversations.

whildebrand

It would be great, if we as sellers could have an A.I. driven SDC chatbot that uses an LLM, our orders and client conversation as a dataset from which it can then answer questions about previous client messages / orders (not to be confused with a seller rep chatbot for buyers).

Example: 

As a seller, I remember that I had a conversation with a buyer previously regarding solar calculators. Another client is asking the same question. I already answered all the same questions, but I have no idea where the information is. If you have many clients and threads, it is hard to find. With an AI chatbot that falls back on my client's messages and order information, all I would have to do is ask the bot a question: "Find all my conversations relating to solar calculators and create a summary". 

It would save us sellers a lot of time and I am sure most of us would be willing to pay a monthly fee for it. 

Fiverr could probably implement a SDC beta version with the help of the API from OpenAI in a couple of days. The newly released developer API from OpenAI offers advanced functionality including some enterprise features that offer custom training and privacy for datasets, so implementing this feature technically should'nt be a problem - scaling is of course a different issue).

If Fiverr is looking into it and needs a beta tester, please consider me. I would also provide and help with valuable feedback. 

Cheers

Edited by whildebrand
Improvements / Grammer / Readability
  • Like 9

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2023 at 6:47 PM, whildebrand said:

Fiverr could probably implement a SDC beta version with the help of the API from OpenAI in a couple of days. The newly released developer API from OpenAI offers advanced functionality including some enterprise features that offer custom training and privacy for datasets, so implementing this feature technically should'nt be a problem - scaling is of course a different issue).

Or they could use their own large language model so they don't need to give their order & message data to Open AI for it to work.

• Like 7
  • Up 1