having withdrawal issues with fiverr recenlty

zenythmusique

hey everyone whats happening with fiverr of recent?? my account is really stressing me out the past week and i am not getting any assistance or support from fiverr. all my withdrawal methods no longer works and every time i contact them about it i get one response then get ignored for days after. when i try to log into my account there is a message in red at the top saying my account is no longer active and it takes my 4 tries to log in ever day...also i paid for fiverr plus and not getting the support they promise that comes with that feature..what the helllll is going onnn!!!!

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

50 minutes ago, zenythmusique said:

hey everyone whats happening with fiverr of recent?? my account is really stressing me out the past week and i am not getting any assistance or support from fiverr. all my withdrawal methods no longer works and every time i contact them about it i get one response then get ignored for days after. when i try to log into my account there is a message in red at the top saying my account is no longer active and it takes my 4 tries to log in ever day...also i paid for fiverr plus and not getting the support they promise that comes with that feature..what the helllll is going onnn!!!!

What is the reason that your account is no longer active? You must have received an email regarding it. Kindly check that..

• Like 6