Level 2 Account restricted without any violation

arslanat

Question

Hi. I want to let you know that my fiverr account is restricted as one of my gig got denied. I have no idea why gig was denied and why account put into restricted mode. I didnt violate any such policy. My account has been active since 2021 and level 2 account with 540 orders completed.

Fiverr team is just saying that such gig come under prohibited service. Although I have read each policy and term under the Prohibited Services tab but my service didnt come under this category, My gig is related to bulk sms marketing service. My gig also got several Fiverr choice orders and Promotion feature is currently on.

There are 998 active gigs with similar descriptions and similar content. How other sellers are selling the same service but my gig was denied and my account got restricted from 10 days. There is no serious response from Fiverr team and they only tell i have violated their policy but they didnt mention and clarify as where I violated policy. I don't want to lose my level 2 account. There is so much hard working involved in this account.

Can someone help me out of this situation and bring my account back. I dont want to get it disabled permanently from their system.

I am attaching similar gigs that are active. How it is allowed if fiverr team telling me this reason.

I want my account back. I have to continue my work with my long term clients.

Screenshot 2023-10-30 at 18-52-05 Find the best global talent.png

Screenshot 2023-10-30 at 18-50-06 Find the best global talent.png

Screenshot 2023-11-01 104747.jpg

Screenshot 2023-11-01 105205.jpg

• Like 4

4 answers to this question

I am facing issues related to my account login. One of my top-selling bulk SMS gig was denied despite any violation. With this gig denial, my account is put on restricted mode. Gig link is https://www.fiverr.com/users/arslanat/manage_gigs/provide-you-bulk-sms-text-message-marketing-software-for-pc/edit

I was told that it comes under Prohibited services but I have looked into every term and policy but cannot find the reason that Bulk SMS text marketing services are not allowed on fiverr. Here is the community standard prohibited link:
https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/prohibited-services

I cant find any policy/guideline that shows bulk SMS/DM services are not allowed and come under this prohibited service.

I want to show that this gig has been active since 2021 and it received numerous FIVERR CHOICE ORDERS also got FIVERR CERTIFIED GIG badge from Wishpond.

I am confident that I have not breached or violated such guidelines/policy of Fiverr by any intention. This gig is denied as some competitor reports it because he is jealous of the orders I am receiving on this gig.

I have been using fiverr since 2021 and this gig has been active since that time. I am showing you that we have developed this and can customize it as per clients' requirements.

Fiverr has already created a special category under Digital Marketing title as Text Message marketing and want to show you that all services are allowed by fiverr. Link is https://www.fiverr.com/categories/online-marketing/text-message-marketing?source=category_tree

I am attaching all relevant information regarding my account and such gig stats.
I dont want to lose my level 2 account to be disabled permanently for this denied gig issue which has completed 549 orders on this account.
I always adhere to all fiverr policies and have a deep belief in respecting and following all terms.

I want my account back from your relevant team. I am attaching all files for your team to consider and help me to recover the account back.

I cant find any policy/guideline that shows bulk SMS/DM services are not allowed and come under this prohibited service. I want to know the reason nnd where it is mentioned that these are harmful on fiverr and against any policy.
I am providing you my assurity that I will be very careful as well.

My username is arslanat
Email id for this account is arslanatif42@gmail.com

I want my account back. Kindly accept my request and help me to get it back from your team

Screenshot 2023-10-30 at 18-43-46 Fiverr _ arslanat _ Manage Sales.png

Screenshot 2023-10-30 at 18-44-40 Find the best global talent.png

Screenshot 2023-10-30 at 18-50-06 Find the best global talent.png

Screenshot 2023-10-30 at 18-52-05 Find the best global talent.png

Screenshot 2023-11-01 104747.jpg

Screenshot 2023-11-01 105205.jpg

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, arslanat said:

Can someone help me out of this situation and bring my account back. I dont want to get it disabled permanently from their system.

I am attaching similar gigs that are active.

Hi @arslanat,

You've just shared a bunch of other seller's gigs. However, we can't tell you what's the issue with your gig if you don't provide information on why you might think your account was flagged for review. Often it's not the type of service that's the issue, it's how the service is being provided that causes an account to be flagged.

So instead of looking at other gigs offering the same service, try to at everything you are doing (or your customers are doing) that may have triggered your account to be reviewed. Did you promise to increase sales? Did you make deliveries with no attachments? Do you have a repeat buyer who always gives copy-paste reviews? Are you and your buyers sharing contact information in the inbox chats (and not in the order requirements)?

There are several reasons why an account may be flagged for review. Look carefully over Fiverr's ToS and try to think of possible reasons why your account was flagged.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

You could contact CS and ask them (at support@fiverr.com) for the exact reason and mention the other gigs (though mentioning the other gigs might not help).

They do have a subcategory for "Text Message Marketing" that your gig was in so that is/was allowed.

It might be something to do with that the Text Message Marketing subcat seems to be for helping them set up/do marketing but you were offering to give them the software to send their marketing by sms (where they might do everything themselves). Fiverr don't seem to want people to give un-customized things either (though you did allow their name/logo on the software on the premium package).  Maybe they could have thought it could lead to some sort of spamming though sms - if you were offering software to send sms in bulk and saying "No need of expensive marketing plans & campaigns.".

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 1
  • Up 3