Not promotable (Unqualified)

highmodify

Question

Hi, I have a level 2 account, for quite some time my two gigs had the promoted gigs option on, but a few days ago I got a notification that your gigs are unqualified, after that all my gigs including the first two gigs on the page, was ranked, not showing up on any page at all, no order, while impressions are also very low, what should I do to rank my gigs, thanks

• Like 10
  • Sad 2

6 answers to this question

On 11/3/2023 at 12:11 AM, coyotemusic said:

Same issue. Level 2 seller, and I've had 1 of my Gigs promoted for a very long time (maybe 2 whole years?). Suddenly it's "Not promotable." It's unclear to me why this happened.

The promotion has ended but also none of my gigs are in the search results anymore, and no orders have been coming for a long time, I need guidance on how to get my gigs active again.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, qubemotion said:

Did you get any cancelation? negative review or anything that has bad impact on your gig? always remember fiverr asks for a feedback from your buyer which does not show in your page

I have an order canceled, and I have no idea about the negative feedback, but what is the solution, please tell me how to get the gigs ranking again.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, highmodify said:

I have an order canceled, and I have no idea about the negative feedback, but what is the solution, please tell me how to get the gigs ranking again.

I'm afraid to say that one cancelled order is the reason behind it, was that a mutual cancellation? If so contact CS and describe your situation and see if they can lift negative effect on your gig

• Like 4