Can I change my broadband connection?

digital_buddy1

Question

Hello dynamic minds! I created a Fiverr seller account in Sim Network. Today, I Got a Broadband Connection in my home and it carried shared IP. Now I want to continue with this broadband connection for my Fiverr account.

So, How Can I Go with This Broadband Connection and Leave the Sim Network for My Fiverr Seller Account?

• Like 11

7 answers to this question

Hi, changing your IP address should never cause a problem. Stay relaxed.

As a freelancer, you are free to go anywhere and use different internet connections unless you are attempting to take advantage of the system by creating multiple accounts, etc.

Please ensure that you follow the Fiverr Community Guidelines, which are outlined here: https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards

@rhrngraphiczone I hope you can update your understanding of IP-related matters concerning Fiverr account operation.

• Like 10

4 hours ago, digital_buddy1 said:

Hello dynamic minds! I created a Fiverr seller account in Sim Network. Today, I Got a Broadband Connection in my home and it carried shared IP. Now I want to continue with this broadband connection for my Fiverr account.

So, How Can I Go with This Broadband Connection and Leave the Sim Network for My Fiverr Seller Account?

Yes. You can change your broadband network without any problem. But never create multiple Fiverr account.

• Like 11
  • Up 1

On 10/28/2023 at 5:49 PM, digital_buddy1 said:

Rest assured, changing your IP address shouldn't pose any issues. Freelancers have the flexibility to work from different locations and use various internet connections. As long as you're not trying to exploit the system by creating multiple accounts or engaging in any unethical activities, you're good to go.

Stay relaxed and keep up the good work!

• Like 8