After level 2 my account is down

blackpinkpan

Question

4 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, blackpinkpan said:

Can anyone please tell me and help after level 2 my fiverr account goes down impressions and clicks are decrease look like freeze will it will be fix automatically.

Because of one 1* (1 week ago) and one 4.3* (3 months ago) reviews, your gigs have been pushed back in the search results. Among those 2 buyers, 1 buyer was very unsatisfied with your services so he might have left you a negative private review. Your BSR and Performance scores have also been dropped. This is why your impressions and clicks are not increasing. It will take 3-6 months to get recovered from the effect of those reviews.

So try to improve your services and deliver quality work.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Because of one 1* (1 week ago) and one 4.3* (3 months ago) reviews, your gigs have been pushed back in the search results. Among those 2 buyers, 1 buyer was very unsatisfied with your services so he might have left you a negative private review. Your BSR and Performance scores have also been dropped. This is why your impressions and clicks are not increasing. It will take 3-6 months to get recovered from the effect of those reviews.

So try to improve your services and deliver quality work.

😪you are saying right i was thinking that after level 2 i will get more orders but

• Like 1