Fiverr Select buyer or New Buyer any benefits to seller?

oymusafir

Question

is there any benefit we get if someone new on fiverr and place his first fiverr order to us. Like when they place an order fiverr notify us that he  is new to Fiverr. Become their go-to seller ….. or if we got order from Fiverr Select buyer. also same. so is there any benefit for us between selected or new buyers? like if it help to rank something like that?

• Like 4

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, oymusafir said:

is there any benefit we get if someone new on fiverr and place his first fiverr order to us. Like when they place an order fiverr notify us that he  is new to Fiverr. Become their go-to seller ….. or if we got order from Fiverr Select buyer. also same. so is there any benefit for us between selected or new buyers? like if it help to rank something like that?

no one answer yet

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, oymusafir said:

oh thanks for clarification  i was just wondering. 

My experience is that you get ranked if you continuously sell. You'll also get more visibility in search results if your gig prices are high.

Fiverr rewards you with a good place in the search results if they can make enough profit from your sales. This is why they are now promoting the PRO sellers. Their gig prices are higher.

• Like 8

22 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

My experience is that you get ranked if you continuously sell. You'll also get more visibility in search results if your gig prices are high.

Fiverr rewards you with a good place in the search results if they can make enough profit from your sales. This is why they are now promoting the PRO sellers. Their gig prices are higher.

that clearly makes sense. Your are a good person and sharing really helpful tips. helping others.  

• Like 3