Can someone please check my gig and let me know what's wrong?

nisedits

4 hours ago, nisedits said:

I get 4-5 clicks daily but noone of them place any order. So, I thought there's something wrong with my gig description or pricing so I almost changed everything looking at the competitors but still I can not manage to pull clients to order me. So, can someone help me know what is wrong with my gig?

You are asking a question in a wrong category. Try "Improve My Gigs" category for this purpose. However, to your question, you have been guided before. Have you ever tried to improve your gig galleries except logo design's gig? 

@milos_siena Need to move this thread to "Improve My Gigs".

• Like 6
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

You are asking a question in a wrong category. Try "Improve My Gigs" category for this purpose. However, to your question, you have been guided before. Have you ever tried to improve your gig galleries except logo design's gig? 

@milos_siena Need to move this thread to "Improve My Gigs".

Sorry, I don't know how to choose that category. Well, I get clicks but no order so idk what is wrong with my gig or is it same for other sellers too 

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, nisedits said:

Well, I get clicks but no order so idk what is wrong with my gig or is it same for other sellers too 

Your gig galleries are not impressive that's why buyers are not clicking on them so work on improving them further.

About category: I have requested Fiverr Staff for this purpose

• Like 8