How can I report people who don't respect the Gig for $5usd?

radick

I was purchasing products and some times question the sellers and some sellers says I need to pay $30 for certain services and want me to buy its service several times for example 6 times to raise $30 Its disgusting, why there is people who don’t respect the gig rule and why I can’t report them?

Many sellers have a service where the base price is $5. If what you need is a large order, then yes, it will cost more than $5. You can always order just the base gig and only pay $5, but anything above and beyond that will cost more.

You didn’t really say what your specific need is, but just because a seller charges more for bigger work doesn’t mean they’re breaking the rules.

Yes but the seller don’t have enabled “extra gigs” just say in the description you need to buy several gigs to make the prize they want, for example in the description they say the gig cost $30 so you need to buy several gigs, i dont think this is fair.

That’s the way it works. I am going to assume you wanted something worth more than $5. There are a lot of services offered on this site that are simply not worth doing for $5, so people add the extra’s or say you need to order multiple gigs. If they explain that in the description it is 100% okay. If you think it;s NOT FAIR. All you have to do is NOT ORDER the gig…Search a little and find someone who is willing to do what you want for the base price of $5. But remember, you get what you pay for.

Reply to @radick: What level is the seller? If the seller hasn’t reached level one yet, then they don’t have the option to add Extras. The only thing they can do is ask buyers to purchase additional gigs.

The seller may also not understand how to add Extras, or adding Extras may not be something they choose to do.

I’m assuming the gig description tells you what you’re buying and why purchasing additional gigs is necessary.

But what difference does it make? If it’s ordering another $5 gig or ordering a $5 Extra, it translates into the same amount of money.

I for instance edit / create resumes.

I charge based upon the number of pages submitted to me. And this is clearly outlined in my gig description.

This is because it takes much longer to fix a 6 page resume than it does a 1 page resume. A 6 page resume would cost $30 and I would request that the buyer purchase 6 orders. Which they can easily do from a dropdown menu under the “order more than 1” feature.

On top of that, sellers only “take home” $4 of each $5er. So while correcting a one page resume is often worth $4 to me, correcting a 6 page resume can often take 2 hours or more, and I’m not willing to work for less than $2 an hour.

Hope that makes sense.

*** I hope no one would consider reporting me for charging more for more work, that would make me a little sad ***

Archived