Not Getting any orders even in one and half year

kamraanhccp

5 hours ago, kamraanhccp said:

I have been on Fiverr from March 2022 but in 1 and half year, I haven't been order yet for any service. Is this Worth it and not even getting impressions.
Don you think that it's a worth it?

• Could you please change your English language settings from Native to Conversational? Suggesting this after reading your personal description and your question here. 
  • Optimize your gig galleries i.e. improve gig images of all gigs and add your previous work there if done.
  • You are a beginner so I will suggest you to change the starting price i.e. $80 instead of $100, $120 or $150.
  • What have you done so far for your gigs in 1.5 years? Nothing?
  • Like 14
  • Up 5

14 hours ago, polina_01 said:

Hi kamraanhccp, have you been getting messages and do your gigs have impressions and clicks? It differs if you have gotten messages and have not been converting them

My impressions are very less 20 30 in a week and even get a message in a month or 2

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, smartdezigns said:
  • Could you please change your English language settings from Native to Conversational? Suggesting this after reading your personal description and your question here. 
  • Optimize your gig galleries i.e. improve gig images of all gigs and add your previous work there if done.
  • You are a beginner so I will suggest you to change the starting price i.e. $80 instead of $100, $120 or $150.
  • What have you done so far for your gigs in 1.5 years? Nothing?

my service is of mobile app development and I can't change price les than 100$
Another thing: I have make change and do proper keyword research even you can check my gig if there's anything I have left username @kamraanhccp

• Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Some of my gigs have been live from very long time and searchable on platform but impression/shownOnFeed isn't  that good.

What are problems in my account and all gigs. If one says, you have problem in one gig, I can understand, but neither of my gig have good performance.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Up 1

I feel like part of the issue might be you having five very similar gigs (just by the look of it at least.) Is there nothing else you can offer? 

If none of them work, maybe it's time to re-think that this site is for you (as your profile stands now at least?)

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

21 hours ago, kamraanhccp said:

my service is of mobile app development and I can't change price les than 100$
Another thing: I have make change and do proper keyword research even you can check my gig if there's anything I have left username @kamraanhccp

I am sorry, you are not following my advices.. I don't want to repeat the same advices which I gave you earlier.. Also, I did not ask to do a keyword research etc. Kindly read my comment again but carefully.

• Like 10