Levels!

elizabuilds

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi @elizabuilds,

Welcome to the forum! Levels on the forum are less about number of posts and more about how useful your posts are to the Fiverr community. You will notice that every reaction you get on your posts will increase your number of points. These points go towards increasing your rank.

Furthermore, the number of posts you are limited to in a single day is not related to your rank, only to the platform trying to limit spammers.

Hope that helps!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, elizabuilds said:

but I have limited amount of posts. The more levels I go up the more can I post?

No, I was a Grand Master (this is the highest badge on the forum) with 5,000 reputation points and I was still limited to 5 posts a day for a while. I also noticed that there were other users with lower forum badges (and who were on the platform for less than a month) who had unlimited postings.

4 hours ago, emma_7134 said:

the number of posts you are limited to in a single day is not related to your rank, only to the platform trying to limit spammers.

This is very true. I did lose my unlimited posting privileges several times because m0ds were trying to control spam and I used one of the trigger words on their list, which changes from time to time (I think it was the word "customer"). Then I had the 5-post limit again for a while.

11 hours ago, elizabuilds said:

If so what other benefits are there with new levels

There are no benefits for the levels. It's just for fun.

4 hours ago, emma_7134 said:

Levels on the forum are less about number of posts and more about how useful your posts are to the Fiverr community.

There are some users who don't post any useful content and still get likes from people who are just trying to increase their forum badge. I once saw a "serial liker" who became a Grand Master within 20 days just by liking every post that they could find on the platform (they didn't make a single post). It was annoying for all the other users on the forum and their Grand Master badge was quickly removed by forum m0ds.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 6
  • Up 2