Fiverr Pro Application

securas

Question

I applied for Fiverr Pro (cybersecurity) on October 4th, and it has been showing the same status as 'submitted' ever since. I am curious to know how long it usually takes for them to respond to my application and also what kind of response or status update I can expect to receive.

Additionally, is there any other important information regarding the pro program that I should know?

Edited by securas
  • Like 13

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, securas said:

I applied for Fiverr Pro (cybersecurity) on October 4th, and it has been showing the same status as 'submitted' ever since. I am curious to know how long it usually takes for them to respond to my application and also what kind of response or status update I can expect to receive.

Additionally, is there any other important information regarding the pro program that I should know?

Hello, I'm currently working on my application as well. Could you please share what you included in the portfolio section of the application form and any important considerations you took into account?

Your assistance is greatly appreciated! 🙂

• Like 11

21 hours ago, kareem_fr said:

Your assistance is greatly appreciated! 🙂

In summary, the application requires you to provide all your personal and professional information and proof of your previous projects and work in the relevant field to validate your expertise. Additionally, you must furnish all the relevant documents to support your application, such as degrees, certifications, and professional accounts on websites such as Behance and GitHub.

• Like 12