Can't put 0 as first on my phone number verification

johnny_coolman

Question

So I was trying to submit my first gig but the problem is that my phone number starts with 0. So what is a problem with that you may ask. Well it seems like Fiverr does not like 0 on beginning of a phone number so I can not verify my phone number because my phone number starts with 0. I tried contacting customer support of Fiverr but they told me to use somebody elses phone number from my family from other country but I do not have any family member that lives out of my country. Can anybody please help?

• Like 10
  • Up 2

15 answers to this question

You need to put your country code as the first digit. Example: For Serbia its +381 (which = 0), so my phone number would go +381 XX XXXXXX. Find out how your county code goes here. If this doesn't fix that problem, contact customer support again and let them know that you tried this and see what they advise.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, nikola98p said:

You need to put your country code as the first digit. Example: For Serbia its +381 (which = 0), so my phone number would go +381 XX XXXXXX. Find out how your county code goes here. If this doesn't fix that problem, contact customer support again and let them know that you tried this and see what they advise.

Yeah I understand that. It knows what is my country code by my ip but I also I searched up again my countries code but it is the same thing it shows me. So my countries code is right and it still declines my phone number. I will contact customer support but thank you on your time.

• Like 8

8 hours ago, safdarr55 said:

Have you tried omitting zero from beginning?

5 minutes ago, saiduradspro said:

Input Zero first before your phone number then try.

Have you both checked the screenshot carefully? Check the screenshot and then answer the question accordingly. 

12 hours ago, johnny_coolman said:

image.png.460c9a66900e6709b7655f62507d9f9f.png

Just asking: Is there any blank space before "+", if there is, then remove that space and try it.

• Like 6

On 10/13/2023 at 11:07 AM, smartdezigns said:

Have you both checked the screenshot carefully? Check the screenshot and then answer the question accordingly. 

Just asking: Is there any blank space before "+", if there is, then remove that space and try it.

Yeah I tried that too but there are no spaces before +.

• Like 5