Deranked Account

asharkhan_19

8 hours ago, asharkhan_19 said:

On May 25, 2023, my Fiverr account was deranked. On September 16, 2023, it was reactivated. Even though I received 4 orders, it was deranked again after 16 days (3-Oct-22-23). Anyone can explain why this happened? Please see my gig link and help?

https://www.fiverr.com/asharkhan_19?up_rollout=true

Simple Answer: See an inserted image:

ashar.PNG.87b08c5ab19239178b0bd7098cd7daee.PNG

This is the reason that your gigs are not ranking well on search results. That buyer was not satisfied with your services and he might have left you a negative private review. Try to improve your services and deliver quality work. It will take some time to get back to track (3-6 months). Meanwhile try to improve your gig gallery (of all gigs) as currently the primary image of each gig is not attractive enough to grab buyer's attention.

• Like 4

Before this customer review, my account was deranked.Gigs responded to this review three months and twenty days later before being deranked once more 16 days later. If this review has any impact on my gig, all of them gig likely disappear from search.I have done 3 orders and received 5 stars within this 16-day period.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, asharkhan_19 said:

Before this customer review, my account was deranked.Gigs responded to this review three months and twenty days later before being deranked once more 16 days later. If this review has any impact on my gig, all of them gig likely disappear from search.I have done 3 orders and received 5 stars within this 16-day period.

Probably the sellers of your same niche have been performing better than you and your BSR is low. Like I said, because of private review, your gigs will be affected for 3-6 months so it will take time. If you have received 5* public reviews then it does not mean that you have been given positive private reviews too. I will still encourage you to work on your gigs i.e. gig galleries..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1